Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Started a bullet journal

 This year I started a bullet journal. It all started when I chose my one little word for this year, Affect. I want to affect change, impact those around me in a positive way, in my personal and professional life. Part of this is finding an organization system that works for me. I need it to be clean and smiple, with the flexibility for adapting as I change and grow and as my needs change and grow. I want a place to get my thoughts, dreams, plans, and creativity out. 

Last night I finished my first couple pages. Did my future log and weekly log. Excited to see how this system will grow and change with me this year. 


I want this to be a monthly feature on my blog. Hope this affects/inspires you.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Mary 

No comments: