Saturday, January 07, 2017

New goodies


Used some of my Christmas money to purchase some new goodies.
A little art supply therapy was in order for the week I was having. Loving these new lawn fawn goodies. I purchased them from Hallmark Scrapbooking and Butterfly Reflections


Wanted the bear stamps set from Neat and Tangled since it was released. I love the little bear in the lumberjack valentines set. 


Saw the cute Art Impressions set when I was shopping at Hallmark Scrapbooking. Adorable!!  I thought it was perfect to make some fun cards for the St. Jude's card drive and for my sweet boyfriend. 


Tribal patterned... enough said...:)


Thanks for stopping by! I'll have a review coming soon on the new Jane Davenport watercolors that came out that's exclusive to Michaels. I got the Netruals and Brights watercolor sets. Can't wait to share swatches and examples.


Many blessings,

Mary

No comments: