Monday, January 02, 2017

My Word for 2017

It's been a long time since I've posted on my blog. It's been over a year since I've posted to a blog and over 2 years since I last posted here. I have missed my blog and creative time. Recommitting to posting and sharing.
I joined Ali Edwards class One Little Word.  My word for 2017 is, Affect.
Affect defined: Influence, affect emotionally. Have an affect on, influence, act on, work on, have an impact on, impact, change, alter, modify, transformation, form, shape, sway...
Once I started thinking of my word for this year. This one hit me like a ton of bricks. We have some up coming new adventures for 2017 that I'm so excited for. I want to affect positive change in my personal and professional life. I want to affect those around me in a positive way...
Excited to see what 2017 has in store. 2016 was full of many blessings and a little heart ache. But the love and blessings have over shadowed everything else.

No comments: