Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Exciting things ahead

My sweet boyfriend gave me a gift certificate to get my laptop, aka, my baby fixed. Only needs a new battery. It's my Mac book pro tho. So I have to go to the Apple Store for them to replace it. I've been on the waiting list for a month to get an appt to get my baby fixed. Super excited that in a little over a week I will have my design capabilities back at my finger tips. :) whoo hoo.

I have a ton of conceptual drawings done, notebooks and sketchbooks filled with ideas. Been focusing on developing different art skills while my baby has been dead. (Aka my MacBook Pro)

I'm pretty sure I shared this little watercolor from last week.  But didn't want to leave you with no eye candy. ;) 


Received my January studio calico card kit. So look for new cards to come soon. 

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings!

Mary 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning!

Chris R. from Iowa