Sunday, October 19, 2014

Planner goodies


My new planners from mochithings.com. Love. :) The penguin planner in blue is a faux hobonichi planner. To see if I'd like that style of planner. I love the new kikkik lavender time planner. Yeah. Love. saving up for that planner. So far I'm loving the simple playful don't worry about a thing grey planner. 


Here are the cute little post it notes... 

Card update:
I have been using my studio calico card kits to make some fun cards. I will updating my blog once a week now. Yeah. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!!

Mary 

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Got my 2015 planner, too. Don't know where the year has gone, but January will be here before we know it and I'll be sitting down and entering birthdays and anniversaries. Can't wait to see some cards from you!