Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Watercolor


Crearted this little chic and Easter eggs watercolor Easter night. :) yeah a little behind... We had a fabulous Easter and I hope you did too.

Been taking more time like 30 min a night to just draw and paint. Love taking the time to slosh down a bit of color. :)

Here are a few cards I've made. These are going up in my etsy shop and still working on my video mini series. If you'd like some watercolor tutorials please let me know.






Thank you for stopping by!! :)))

Mary




3 comments:

Chrisd said...

Watercolor tutorials would be great please. Belated Easter blessings to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Wow all fun but the chick and the eggs are fantastic! Wonderful examples and yes tutorials would be great!

Chris R. from Iowa

Anonymous said...

Wow all fun but the chick and the eggs are fantastic! Wonderful examples and yes tutorials would be great!

Chris R. from Iowa