Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Lawnscaping challenge



Made this cute thank you card to send to someone who is sweet and inspires me. The lawns capping challenge #75 is to use hearts and dots.

I used the sweet paper from the Maggie
Holmes line by crate paper. The 6x6 pad doesn't have a name. It's from her first release I believe. Love the bohka paper she has in this line.

I used several lawn Fawn stamp sets. The little solid heart is from Happy Trails, the black outline heart is from Science of Love, and the sentiments are from A Good Apple stamp set. I also used the 3x4 stitched journaling card.

The fun linen ribbon is by Tim Holtz and I got that in my Feb 2014 card kit from Simon Says Stamp. Two of my favorite companies represented on this fun card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great week. Many Blessings,

Mary

2 comments:

Charlene B. said...

Mary, your card is so pretty! The design and color combo are just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping.

Mary Duffek said...

Thank you so much!!! :)