Friday, November 15, 2013

Stamps for sale post 1 of 4

Please email me at mduffek at msn dot com. There will be a price listed by each photo plus shipping (actual shipping costs) Please leave a comment if you'd like this stamp set. Every order will receive a free gift. Could be another stamp set or embellishment of some kind. I am cleaning out my studio to make more room. All the stamps I love but not using. This will be posted on Instagram and my blog. 

All stamps are slightly used or stained. This doesn't  effect the quality of the image transfer or stamped image. Any questions please email me...:) 


Stampin up background, weathered wood, retired.  $12.00.


Gina k, wee tees by Theresa member, $8.00


Retired Stampin up set from 2001, vintage postcard. $14.00

Stampin up background, French script, $12.00

Amuse studios, just my type. $8.00. 

Amuse studios, harlequin background, 10.00

Retired Stampin up, spring song, $13.00

I will be posting lots more stamps for sale. 

Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to share my next video on Saturday. Hope you are enjoying them.

Be inspired to create,


Mary 




No comments: