Saturday, November 16, 2013

Shaker card


I've created a shaker card using Papertreyink dies and stamps, Friendship Jar. Along with Papersmooches stamps, Swanky Snow Dudes and Warm Hearts and Lawn Fawn sequins, Snowflakes from Simon Says Stamps

This was a labor of love for my boyfriend to send to his daughter. Once I saw the jar snow globe shaker card from Lawn Fawn, I had to make one. It's filled with glittery sequin goodness. =)

I normally don't make shaker cards. I did a video and it might be more a blooper real then an actual tutorial card making video. Lol I will be editing tomorrow and hopefully posting on Monday. 

Hope your inspired. I did see someone use a jar die to make a snow globe shaker card. Was inspired by their card.;)))  It was on the Lawn Fawn Youtube site. Here's the video.

Blessings,


Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cute! I watched the Lawn Fawn video and it gave me some ideas too without being a shaker card. Thanks for your fun inspiration. Have a good week!

Chris R. from Iowa