Monday, November 04, 2013

Furry Christmas


Ok, this is one of the cutest images ever. K. Werner is extremely talented. I made several of these cards for my boyfriend to use for Christmas if he likes. He as two doggies and a kitty. 

The papers are more Basic Grey, the 25th and Pine. Love the teals, navy, deep red, neutral grays within the paper. I used an old polka dot stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.

I used distress markers and ink pads to color the image. I'm working on a watercoloring video will be up by next week. 

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be posting the blog candy soon. Some awesome Simon Says stamp set and other little goodies will be up for grabs. 

Also today is my Mom's Birthday. Happy Birthday, Mom!


Thanks for stopping by.  


Many Blessings, 


Mary

2 comments:

Chrisd said...

Mary
This is so sweet!I am looking forward to seeing the video!

Anonymous said...

What cutie patooties! Happy Howlidays! He should love the card! I still have your card I won a few years ago from you and will have it out for the holidays again! Thanks for sharing it with us. Looking forward to your video.

Chris R. from Iowa