Saturday, September 07, 2013

Busy... creating and planning the future


I am working blogging back into my daily/weekly routine. Which I'm finding it much more difficult then I thought.  I made this card for my boyfriends daughter. 


I finally got some new crafty supplies. I haven't been spending any money on supplies. Won some supplies and spent a few dollars on myself. lol  This card I love and will be making more of. Made for a friends wedding. Love this set. Bigger Blooms from Papertreyink. =)  Also got Live, love, life set from PTI too. sooooo fun.



This is the Life, love, life set and used some uber yummy mini hero arts shadow ink cubes and ranger inks. Ok who does't arrows, chevrons, and the fun goodness of grouping these elements. In inky creative heaven....=)


This card I made for my boyfriend. He's the sweetest man ever! Our local archivers started carrying POW glitter paper. Ummm yep I spent 2.00 on glitter paper...OMG...it's awesome. lol


I am working on some stamp images and some awesome graphic design goodness. Hoping to share are reveal in the near future. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!


Blessings, 
Mary

2 comments:

Chrisd said...

Happy to hear from you and the cards are great.

Janet said...

you are a busy lady :) happy to hear things are going well. I love each of these - they are so wonderful. Can't wait to see the upcoming reveals.