Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello




Two simple cards. The first card is with silver and black stripped washi tape from Amuse studios. The little heart dies are from Simon says stamp designed by K. Werner along with the stamp set.

The second cared is make with Amy Tan papers...ummmm sketch book I believe, along with a stamp set from Simon says stamp.

Hope all is well. Will be announcing some fun exciting things soon. Getting use to posting a couple times a week. Not exactly sure what to say anymore. lol

Blessings,

Mary

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Glad you are back Mary ---- I am just now getting back into blogging myself after a LONG absence save a very few posts here and there.

Shawna said...

Glad you are back Mary! I am just getting back into blogging myself after a very long absence save for a few posts here and there.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Such fun cards! I love your designs Mary!!
:-)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Such fun cards! I love your designs Mary!!
:-)