Thursday, July 05, 2012

Card Share


I was having a slightly 80's flash back while coloring these images from The Greeting Farm. I used the new sketch book papers from Amy Tangerine.


Here I colored the girl with some turquoise and green Copics. Seriously liking the background paper with all the leaves.

Here is a pure innocents image that is fairly old in my collection. I was feeling some orange and turquoise while coloring her. More AT sketch book papers. 


Thanks for stopping by,

Mary



2 comments:

Cec said...

Nice to see you back with such cute cards. I tried to send you an email recently and it didn't come back but I also didn't get any reply so I am not sure if you got it. I would like to ask you a question that I have posed to other SCH alumni so could you send your current email to me - cwcardcreations@rogers.com.

Hugs!
Cec

Chrisd said...

Great to hear from you as I know that you have been busy. Just love the cards too.