Friday, July 06, 2012

Be unique

More cards to share. =) I used an old stamps set from paper smooches. The little monster is sooo cute. I paper pieced him with some Amy Tangerine papers from the sketch book collection. Super bright fun colors. I also used my favorite dies from Amuse Studios. Seriously some of the best dies out there. Amuse studios has also partnered with spellbinders to create dies. So they are super awesome!





Kristine Werner one of my all time favorite designers is creating stamps with Simon Says Stamp. I received their monthly kits for a couple months. They are seriously awesome. The stamps are some of my favorite. =) I used some My minds eye papers. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Mary



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering what you have been up to! I thought about Googling you to see and look what was in my In Box - your blog post! I love this little character card. Just too funny! I used some of your ribbon on a card recently and it made me think of you. Glad to "hear" from you again. Now, I gotta check out your Etsy shop and drool some! Take care and hope to see many more postings of your creations - unique as they are!!!

Chris R. from Iowa