Monday, August 15, 2011

I've been creating

See I'm still here. LOL!  I have been creating and getting the boys and myself ready for school.  Too fun. =)  Hope you're inspired and don't forget to check out my Amuse studios website

These cards were created using all Amuse studios products. 


My favorite feature on this card is the Stardust spray from amuse studios. OMG! I am a fan and own several different companies glitter spray and the Stardust spray is ultra sparkly and so wonderful. Seriously!

This card using several of their pigment inks. Too fun!

You can hardly see it in this photo but the Stardust spray was used. I also used the tags trio dies. They are super fabulous!!!!

Here is a labels die and they are my all time favorite!

This was inspired by the oh so fabulous Julie from Paper Truffelz. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Mary


Sharing the Love:  "For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.” 
Romans 14:8

No comments: