Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Updates


Well I am still here, but for now here is a picture of my little one, ok so he is not so little anymore. LOL!
I had fun playing around with the desaturation and boosting the contrast.

I will be checking in  a couple of days with a card for Paper Romance and Sugar Creek Hollow.

We are also having a revival at church and it's beautiful!  Thank you Lord.

Blessings,

Mary


Sharing the Love: And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. Luke 9:23-24

1 comment:

Healthier And Wealthier said...

Love the photo! Are you in the SIS Photo Challenge going on? I am...well sort of...I'm way behind. Please visit my blog and chime in on recycling today. Thanks.