Saturday, April 09, 2011

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday

Edit to Post:  My scheduled post didn't work. Sorry that this is up late.


This weeks challenge is to create a vintage Easter card. I used this adorable little bunny that was just released.  She is soooo cute!  I colored her little dress with Copics and added lots and lots of sparkle with glitter.  I then distressed the edges with vintage photo and antique linen distress inks.

I used some Country Crinkle ribbon from my stash that can be purchased at the Sugar Creek Hollow store.

Make sure to check the Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge blog for tons of inspiration.

8 comments:

Heide said...

Super cute paper and I love the sparkle!

Nancy said...

Mary, this is so cute, and the sparkly dress is perfect!! Beautiful paper!

Donna Moore said...

Don't you just hate it when Blogger pulls one of these glitches on you? It has happened to me before as well. :(
This little bunny girl is precious, love your dress and the distressing! Great vintage look you have achieved as well as a simply adorable card!!!
blessings
donna

Shawna said...

Awwwwwwwww! How cute! Love that sparkly dress.

Patti P. said...

Mary, as soon as I saw her yesterday, I fell in love with her dress. This was such a great idea and love your sponging. Such a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie in her Easter dress! Love the contrast with the sparkly and the distress and that ribbon!!!! Sucha a cute card! Thanks for starting my day off with a smile!

Chris R. from Iowa

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Fabulous card!

Sharon Basel said...

This is so adorable Mary - I just love the sparkly dress - wonderful touch.
Hugs,
Sharon :)