Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday


Here is my card for this weeks Sketch Challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow.  Make sure to check out the Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge Blog to play along.

I used the April Sweet Peas digital stamp.  I colored it with Copic Markers and covered with petals with some Ultra Fine Crystal glitter.  The background on the pink stamp I used PTI's text background set.  The Aqua background has SU! Hearts cling stamp set.  My ribbon is from May Arts - Sheer White Polka Dot.  


Here is the inside of my card.  I used a medium glassine bag and doily that you can find in my Etsy Shop. Along with the SU! Heart cling stamp set that I used on the front aqua part.  The Merci Friend is from PTI, Mixed Mega Messages.

I used more the Sweet Blush cardstock on the inside along with more of that yummy May Arts ribbon.

Please visit the DT for more uber inspiration and make sure to join in the challenge this week!

Cec 



Thank you for visiting!

Mary

Sharing the Love: Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city. Psalm 31:21

6 comments:

Heide said...

Mary, Love all the sparkle that yo have added to the sweet peas. Such soft pretty colors.

Donna Moore said...

My oh my Mary, this is divine! Crazy about your colors and bit of bling, the inside is as gorgeous as the outside!! What an inspiration!
hugs
donna

Patti P. said...

Mary, what beautiful sweet peas you have created. Loving the inside,too!! I received my package yesterday and posted about it on my blog yesterday....thanks so much, I love everything and hope to play with it soon.

marsha said...

Beautiful Sweet Peas Mary! Love your coloring and the inside of your card is as beautiful as the outside!
Hugs,
Marsha

Suzanne said...

Mary, Beautiful cards! I am just getting around to finishing up with the PTI blog hop...loved your blog hop card too - super cute!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Mary, I think this is one of my favorite cards that you've ever made. Your sparkly purple flowers are gorgeous and I love the soft yellow shading around them. The entire soft, pastel color scheme is wonderful.