Sunday, April 03, 2011

It's here....


Nothing like coming in under the wire...LOL!  Here is my video tutorial for last week.  I still haven't been able to finish my cousins card.  I haven't found the right paper yet.  I have tons in my stash and I know that I have the perfect paper...I just need to take the time to find it.

Like I mention in my video, this little image from the Greeting Farm reminds me of Rainbow Bright and her best friend Star Bright.  My cousins and I had hours of fun playing with these, along with My Little Ponies, Care Bears and Hugga bunches, the Littles, He Man and Shera, The Snorkles, and how can we forget the Smurfs and good ol' Barble....LOL!  OH my walk down memory lane. Those were the days.

I added lots of sparkle (and there is tons of sparkle, the camera only captured a fraction....pretty scary!) and wanted her to be a total 80's girl.  My cousin totally jumped off the fashion train in the 80's....seriously...LOL!  She will love this and I choose some of our favorite colors while growing up. ha!

When I get the card finished, I will post it on my blog.  Look for it this coming week.


I found this photo of Rainbow Bright off of google images.  I couldn't find out who to give credit too.  




I hope you enjoy!





Many blessings!!

Mary

No comments: