Sunday, March 06, 2011

Paper Smooches


I have made a few cards using this adorable Paper Smooches stamp set (Falling for You).  I have had it for a little bit and made one quick tag when I got it a few weeks ago and haven't had the time to created anything.  Well tonight I took a few minutes to myself to create some card with this set.  

I am a HUGE Kim Hughes fan and am soooooo excited that she has started her own stamp company, Paper Smooches.  I am already adding to my wish list.

I will share the other two cards with you this later this week.   They are sooo cute...if I do say so myself.


Thanks for stopping by, 

Mary

8 comments:

Heide said...

Very cute.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so fun and so, so CUTE, Mary! The faux stitches and paper piecing are great touches.

Julia Aston said...

Love your polka dotted apple and the pretty heart on it!

Amy Hayes said...

Wow! I love it!

kasia c. said...

LOVE your paper pieced apple and white stitching! Fabulous! :)

Laura said...

this is darling! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Your simplicity on your card is soooo adorable. Love that apple.

Joanne B. said...

This is SO so cute!