Thursday, March 24, 2011

Paper Romance Challenge #43


Here is my card for today's challenge over at Paper Romance challenge blog. Our challenge this week is to create an Easel card with a Baby Theme. I decided to use Kraftin' Kimmies - Goldilocks image and the sentiment is from an Ali Edwards stamp set.  

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs as they are chalked full of inspirational goodness.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Mary

Card Deets:
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie - Goldilocks, Ali Edwards
Paper: PTI - Sweet Blush & Vintage Cream, October Afternoon - Ducks in a Row
Ink: Ranger - Broken China and Shell Pink, Staz-On -Stone Grey, Black Memento, Copic Markers
Accessories: May Arts - Sheer White Polka Dot


Sharing the Love: When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3

5 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Very, very beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! I LOVE this image, thanks for sharing!

Judy Rozema said...

AMAZING coloring! I really like how you stamped your image again on the inside - so subtle and sweet!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Mary this is so so PRETTY!

Bonnie said...

Super sweet!! I LOVE how you did the sentiment and miss Goldilocks is so cute!

Cheryl said...

Cute! Your coloring is beautiful