Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Paper Romance Challenge # 41

Edit: Woops I posted a little early...LOL!  Enjoy.=)

_________
Color, color, color!  is this weeks theme over at Paper Romance.  We are to create a card using as many colors as we can.

I decided to go simple....LOL!  I guess I've been doing that a lot lately.  I used 5 colors of card stock and some white embossing powder.  I totally love how it turned out and have a ton of ideas floating around in my head.

I used the adorable Kraftin Kimmie stamp - Goldilocks for my project.  You can purchase this gem from Paper Romance.


Make sure to check out the Paper Romance Challenge blog for all the details and join in the fun.  The DT has some simply amazing cards that is sure to get your creative juices flowing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Many Blessings,


Mary

Sharing the Love:  When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Mary, I LOVE this! so creative...so beautiful!!!
hugs & blessings

Judy Rozema said...

I really like the color blocking on this, Mary! Super neat!

Chrisd said...

What great color blocking on this super card!Hugs from Michigan