Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Nutty for you!!!


For this card I used the only Paper Smooches stamp set that I have so far...."Falling for You".  I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket - Boyfriend 6x6 pad.  I have only used like 4 sheets because I love this collection so much...LOL! Totally silly.  

I colored the adorable acorn with prismacolor pencils and used my odorless mineral spirits to blend.  Then for an added splash of color I decided to use some of my Crinkle ribbon that you can purchase at my Etsy shop.

I kept the card pretty simple and made the top half my focal point.

Super fun and easy...Thanks for stopping by.

Mary

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Mary this is fantastic I LOVE your ribbon!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So Cute love it!!!!!!

Julia Aston said...

Great paper and love the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

So cute Mary! The ribbon really gets it that wow factor. Speaking of ribbon - I am like hoarding the colors I have! Though I have pulled out the charcoal and played around with it - it looks so pretty with pinks. The red velvet cake color is delicious with black and creams. I need to focus on a simpler design like you did to showcase the ribbons. Thanks for the tip!

Chris R. from Iowa