Monday, March 07, 2011



Here is another card using "Falling for You" by Kim Hughes.  I just love this monster.  Seriously how cute is that!  I mean really....

I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.  I also tried my hand at a little masking for the floating monster thoughts. LOL!

The texture in the background was made by using a not so moist versa mark pad and I love the modeled look that it provided.  A little bit of a grungy feel.

I added some Chocolate bakers twine to my card for an added touch.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  "[Praise to the LORD] LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago."  Isaiah 25:1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary - cute card. I really like the background and it sort of fits the little monster. For some reason, I just don't think I am the monster type. Whatever, it is cute though.

Chris R. from Iowa

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely adorable! So cute! I haven't inked mine yet!