Thursday, March 03, 2011

Paper Romance Challenge # 40


Good morning!  Today is challenge day over at Paper Romance.  We are to use vellum on our card.  I used vellum to wrap around my card and stamped my sentiment.

The little girl is Little Mimosa, I colored her with Prisma colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  Paper pieced her dress.....Love how she turned out.

To finish off my card I added a few gem stones for a little bit of interest and balance.

Make sure to check out the Design teams cards over at the Paper Romance Challenge Blog...they are amazing and full of inspiration and play along with us in the challenge.  Each week one participant is chosen for a $5.00 gift certificate to the Paper Romance store.


Blessings to you!

Mary

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh so cute!! I love the simple look to your card right onto the Kraft - slendid design! Such a beauty this is :) Blessings to you, Mary!

Benzi said...

How adorable...love this sweet image. Makes you just want to squeeze her to pieces. You colored her so pretty and I love the Kraft.

Ria said...

Ahhh soo sweet Mary :) we used the same sweet Mimosa :)

hugs Ria

Bonnie said...

Oh Mary - I LOVE the prisma colours on Kraft! so stunning! Glad you enjoyed my challenge lol!

Cindy Haffner said...

Mary she is ADORABLE!!

Shawna said...

Love your card Mary --- she is so sweet!

Chrisd said...

Great card Mary. Such a sweetie Little Mimosa,to use on your card.Have a great weekend!