Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sensational Saturday with Sugar Creek Hollow


Today's challenge is to use non-traditional colors for your valentines card.  I used my favorite colors of green and grey.  It's hard to see but the green is a spica glitter pen, IRL it's super sparkly.



Make sure to check out the DT....and you'll be beyond inspired.

Blessings, 

Mary

Sharing the Love: "Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:6-7

11 comments:

Heide said...

Mary,
Such a sweet card! I love this image, I looks great with the musical paper!

marsha said...

Mary, love the "non-traditional" colors and the sheet music is divine!
Hugs,
Marsha

Nancy said...

Mary, this is beautiful! The pops of green are perfect!! The music paper is a nice touch.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv this, the sheet music is a favorite....green is my favorite color....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Donna Moore said...

Wonderful colors and such a beautiful card! I really love your green, and your glitter is just perfect, way to go!!
hugs
donna

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

This is a very pretty card!

Julie said...

This is really beautiful Mary. It has a simplistic elegant. I love the music background paper. Just lovely.

Hugz,
Julie

Shawna said...

Love this Mary!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

I love this! The sheet music is so pretty and as I've said a thousand times...green is my favorite color! Great job!

Chrisd said...

Mary,
What a lovely job with the beautiful image. I like using alternative colors.

Sharon Basel said...

Mary this is beautifully done. I adore this image with the music background. Wonderful colors with that soft blue and the pop of green.
Hugs,
Sharon