Thursday, February 24, 2011

PRC #39 - Anything goes


Good Morning!  Today is Challenge day over at the Paper Romance Challenge blog.  Our Challenge this week is "Anything" goes.  So you can create whatever your heart is content on creating.  How sweet is that!!!

I decided to use this adorable High Hopes image (Summer Sweetness) and sentiment (Thanks a Melon).  It just snowed 12 plus inches at the beginning of the week.  Winter is still in full force in Wisconsin.  So I had to create a summer card...I totally skipped spring....LOL!

I colored her with Copic markers and used some Modern Homemaker DP from October Afternoon.  The  ribbon is from my Etsy shop called Spiced Marmalade.   I just love it.  I actually hand died a piece of vintage seam binding and it gave me a great variegated look.

The over all design is pretty simple, because I wanted to show case this adorable High Hope image.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to visit the PR Challenge blog and enter to your card to win a $5.00 gift certificate to the store.   Amy has tons of fabulous items!


Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  Jeremiah 29:11-13

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

SO adorable! Makes me long for warmer weather! I can't believe how much snow you still have. LOVE your coloring!