Thursday, February 03, 2011

Paper Romance - PRC36


This weeks challenge over at Paper Romance is to create a card using Cream, Gold and Red. Whoo hoo!  It's simple valentines colors...but for me it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I colored this adorable Little Mimosa image with Copic markers.  I used Red for her dress, gold gel pen was used on the polka dots of her dress and yellowish gold for her hair. Her dress is really sparkly, but it's hard to see.  Here hair is sparkly too. LOL!

For a ton of inspiration please visit the Paper Romance Challenge blog.

Amy is also have a HUGE sale at Paper Romance too.  It's the perfect time to stock up on these adorable images.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I am going to be leaving on a mini vacation with my boys...that is much needed and long, long, long, long over due. LOL!

Blessings,
Mary

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET!

Bonnie said...

Oh total cuteness! Love this little sweetheart!

Judy Rozema said...

Mary, I think this is so adorable! I love the colors you used - very cute!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

awww how cute!

Chrisd said...

She is so sweet and just love your coloring . Have fun on your getaway!