Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Card and some Blog Candy


I got some new PTI goodies.  I have wanted the Up, up and Away stamp set and dies for a long time. LOL!  These where a gifty...too fun.   I went for color today.  I needed that pop of color since it's like -25 degrees here with wind chill.  Insane weather! Seriously cold. LOL!

I officially love all the sentiments that are in this stamp set.  I can see me using this set over and over.

I guess it's pretty simple...nah! not really...LOL!  Simple as in not to cluttered. =)

Card Deets: (All products Papertrey Ink unless other wise noted.)
Stamps:  Up, up and Away
Card stock: Aqua Mist, Hibiscus burst, New Leaf, Rustic White, Studio Calico patterned paper (school collection - I think????)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo distress ink
Accessories: Up, up and Away & Cloud dies.


Now onto the BLOG CANDY!  Yeah!


Sorry about the quality of the photo with the glare from my flash from the stamp packaging.

Candy:
2 - Studio G - i Cling stamps sets.  They are soo pretty!
2 - Clear Mini Stamps sets
1 - Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers
I will also be adding a few items that I sell in my etsy shop...and a surprise stamp from Hero Arts.

The fine print:
To Enter please leave one comment per person telling me what your favorite stamp company is.
You have until Saturday 2. 12.11 until midnight to enter.
Please share this on your blog to spread the word.  Thanks so much! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Sharing the Love: We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith grows exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; 2 Thessalonians 1:3

9 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Aw many blessings to you and your new crafting toys! I, too, have oogled over this set (and many stamps/sets!) and just love what you have done with this card - stunning color and design! It looks like you had fun making this one :) Right now, my "go to" (fave!) stamps are ODBD - a little bit of blessings and scripture make the world go 'round! x0x0

Barb A. said...

Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I don't have a favorite stamp company yet. However, I do have a few studio G stamps. Thanks for the giveaway.

scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com

Karen said...

If you could see my stamp room , you would see that I love them all!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! Love your card! Not sure if I have a really favorite stamp company but I sure would love to have more PTI ones! I only have a couple but I love some of the new ones with the die cuts, esp the tea cup, the mason jar, and some of there flowers are to die for. Then, this release has the buttons and they look like so much fun! The majority of mine are SU and CTMH though. Your blog candy is so fun! I have a friend who is a leap year baby and also was married on that date. She loves butterflies and I picked up on your stamp with the butterflies on it - right away! Funny, I really don't have any good butterfly stamps. Whatever! Thanks for sharing your new toys with us - I love to see what everyone else gets too! Stay warm, we are a tad bit warmer but it was still in the minus column this morning.

Chris R. from Iowa

ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

Shawna said...

Just ONE favorite? Surely you jest!!! I can't pick just one. Thanks so much for the chance to win this nice blog candy!

Becky S. said...

Just discovered your blog through another that I follow and have added it to my favs :) Now as for picking my favorite stamp company...WOW, no way - there are too many that I adore and could never settle on just one.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I think my favorite is House Mouse or maybe Gina K. I don't have any Gina's stamps yet, but I do own a few House Mouse!
Lovely candy, thanks for a chance to win!

Melissa said...

Your card is so pretty. The balloons really stand out!! :) I don't use stamps a lot but my friend always does the cutest cards with her Squigglefly stamps.

Thanks, for the contest!! Ila

Ila said...

Sorry Mary, the above comment was from Ila not Melissa. I did not sign my daughter out before I sent my comment! Have a great weekend!

thanks, Ila