Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday


Today's Sugar Creek Hollow challenge is "Fabric".  We are suppose to use fabric in our card.  I had some Dear Lizzy fabric paper.  I added some vintage photo distress inks to the edge.  I love the aqua color and decided to add a splash of red with the ribbon, flowers and buttons.  Super simple yet a sweet vintage card for a dear friend of mine.

The stamp I used is from the Valentine's release.  There are so many vintage images that are so yummy.

Make sure that you visit the DT, you will find a ton of inspiration and the Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge Blog.



Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Sharing the Love: Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.  Psalm 9:10

14 comments:

Donna Moore said...

This is soooo Precious!! Your flower is so country and vintage looking coupled with the buttons, it really makes the tag shine! Great card Mary, love your colors!!
hugs
donna

Heide said...

Such a sweet sweet card! I love the BG fabric that you picked!

Crystal said...

This is such a wonderful design Mary!!!! SWEET card!!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Wow! I love the BIG circle. You normally see these shrunk down as an accent to another image but I LOVE this! Sometimes bigger IS better. The dots look pretty with the hearts and I love the splash of red!

Sharon Basel said...

Mary this is great! Don't you just love that they make fabric papers now! Fantastic touch to distress the edges of the fabric too! I love this chocolate digi-it looks wonderful how you've used it!
Hugs,
Sharon

Primitive Paper said...

Mary, you can take the simplest of stamps and make them look good! Your distressing is wonderful. Love your colors too.

Dawn Edwards said...

Beautiful card Mary. I love the splash of Red very creative. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joseline said...

This is adorable! Love the splash of red you put into this card.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is soooooo adorable!! Thanks for the inspiration! You SCH ladies are a VERY TALENTED bunch and I can't wait to see more!

Julie said...

This is just lovely! I love flower and buttons, and the ribbon is the perfect touch.

Hugz,
Julie

marsha said...

Mary, this is just adorable! Wow, the large circle looks fabulous with the fabric and love the flowers and buttons!
Hugs,
Marsha

Nancy said...

Mary, this is super cute!! I just love the polka dots!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi mary! what a beautiful card! I LOVE this!

martita said...

I love this card! adorable and sweet!