Thursday, January 20, 2011

Paper Romance - PRC34 Shapes


Today is a Paper Romance Challenge and it's all about Shapes. This week’s Challenge is make your card in a fun shape. Round, heart, whatever takes your fancy. Hope you can play along. You could be the winner of a $5.00 gift certificate to Paper Romance by playing along with us. If you're uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword PRC34

I used the new Hopscotch paper from Basic Grey, doily from my Etsy shop, ribbon from May Arts, and the Adorable stamped image is Charlotte from Kraftin' Kimmie, that you can purchase from Paper Romance.

Please check out the Challenge blog there's some awesome inspiration for you.

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Mary, that is an uber cute card. . .I need to make more different shaped cards ;D

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

LOVE IT!
:-)

martita said...

fantastic card! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Mary!!

Judy Rozema said...

This is just beautiful, Mary! I love the coloring!