Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paper Romance - Blog Hop





The Paper Romance team has some UBER fun stuff in store for you today, so make sure
you start at the beginning of the Hop with the Paper Romance Challenge Blog. The Hop goes live at 7:00 AM CST today and closes on Saturday, January
29th at 7:00 AM CST. Comments left after that time are loved and appreciated,
but to be eligible for Amy's prize (read on!) you must complete the hop by
Saturday morning.


If you came here from Bonnie's blog, The Lucky Clucker, you are in the
right place! Doesn't she do amazing work???  Seriously...love her work!


Our Design Team Challenge for this week is "ANYTHING BUT A CARD." My "Anything
But a Card" project today  is a gift bag.  I needed another set of Super simple Valentines bags for the children in our family.  I started out by choosing this  adorable image from High Hopes called, Ton of Love Ellie. I mean seriously how stinkn' cute is she?  So cute! I colored her with Copic markers.  


I cut the image in a 3.5" circle, a larger 3.75"  grey circle was used and in the very back you can see a doily sticking out.  To finish off the project I used some yummy crinkle ribbon and kraft bag from my Etsy shop.
The DEETS:
Amy is offering a $20 gift certificate to one hopper today that completes the
hop, so be sure to leave a comment on all of the Design Team's blogs to have a
chance to win! Play along with us in our challenge and you could win a $5 gift 
certificate to Paper Romance too!

Next up on the hop is Ria's blog. You will love what she has made!


Don't forget to leave me a comment to be counted in for the Blog Hop contest. 


Thanks for stopping by!


Mary


Sharing the Love: Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.  Psalm 9:10

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

Fab work Mary, great image colouring hugs Rebekah xx

Judy Rozema said...

Mary, you make the cutest bags! I love this one - just got that stamp myself and it's so cute!

Lisa said...

tee hee another adoreable sentiment to go with the project, I love it!!

anne said...

cute bag.. great for valentine's day or just to say that you care ..the shading is done perfectly.. great job. -anne-

Hazeyj said...

A beautiful idea for a kraft bag - it really does make a brown bag 'pop'! The ellie stamp is fab but I simply adore the ribbon - I'm going to see if I can get it in the UK! Hazel x

Ms. Jen said...

Ha Ha, that makes me laugh! Great job.

Renae said...

Cute Valentines bag.

Mary J said...

What a great bag - so much fun!

Lillian Child said...

What a sweet gift bag creation, Mary! Love it!

Gail said...

these will be loved by all the kiddies!!! so cute..tfs..loves ya

Brook said...

Great bag. The image is adorable and I love the ribbon!

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely gorgeous gift bag! love the fun image and crinkly ribbons. Thanks for sharing. Ruby x