Monday, December 27, 2010

You're my type of Friend!



Good Morning sweet friends!  I hope you had a fabulous Christmas.  We sure did.  I am always amazed at God's faithfulness and goodness!  

I do have one last Christmas picture to share with you.  This is of my babies on Christmas day.  This picture captures them perfectly...Happy, sweet and full of adventure and all things "boy"!


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fabulous day!

Many Blessings, 

Mary

Sharing the Love: Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. Psalm 72:18

2 comments:

martita said...

great to see that you had fantastic Christmas :) it's so important...

ps. this card is awesome!

take care dear!

GrammaR said...

Love the photo of your boys. Such a fun time they are having. Treasure the memories. Two of my girls have families of their own, one still at home. I'm not much of a photographer and now wish I had been.