Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday


Here is m card for this week.  I went a little Tim Holtz...I used lots of distressing with vintage photo and antique linen.  I printed this adorable image from Sugar Creek Hollow and colored them with Copic Markers.  I used Rock Candy distress stickles and then sprayed everything with Glimmer Mist - Chalk mist. Love this stuff and as you can see it is ultra glimmery.

Make sure you check out the DT for tons of inspiration for all of those last minute Christmas gifts.




Blessings and have a wonderful weekend,

Mary 

Sharing the Love:  But I trusted in, relied on, and was confident in You, O Lord; I said, You are my God.  Psalm 31:14

8 comments:

Heide said...

Mary,
So cute, I love all the sparkle and the perfect touch with the doily.

Nancy said...

Mary, what a wonderful idea...I love the envelope!! Fantastic creation!!

Sharon Basel said...

Beautiful Mary - the shimmer mist really is a perfect touch here. Love the distressing and the vintage look, especially with the "peas" image. Nice contrast of the whimsy with the elegant and old.
Hugs,
Sharon

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

What a cute idea! I love the idea of a round card with that adorable pea image. They're perfect together! The sparkle is great!

Donna Moore said...

Hi Miss MOJO!! :)
What a pleasure to visit here and find what you have come up with to inspire us all! You always have the most wonderful ideas and you always pull them off with such beauty! Of course this week is absolutely no exception, you always make my mouth drop open!!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
hugs
donna

jonim52 said...

Love your card with this image. Happy Holidays!
Joni

marsha said...

Mary, this is so unique! This is such a fun image and I love the Tim Holtz distressing and those gorgeous stickles - just WOW! This is definitely one gorgeous card! Merry Christmas to you and your family and I'll see you next year.
Hugs,
Marsha

Maria Matter said...

this is gorgeous Mary!!!

lovin' the sparkle & shimmer!

hugs & blessings