Saturday, December 04, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday


Good morning!  Today is Challenge day over at Sugar Creek Hollow and it's a fabulous sketch!

I wasn't able to play along this week due to my boys fighting some pretty nasty germs.  The Dr. told me yesterday they are fighting bronchitis germs.  So they are coughing and resting, and resting and coughing and "mom".....(fill in the blank).  I love them so much and I'm glad that I can make things better still.

So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite digi stamps from SCH with you today in lieu of a card.

Jesus Portrait
Let There be Peas (sooo stinkn' cute!)
Joy to the World
Primitive Sheep
Vintage Lamp
Behold, I Stand at the Door
Vintage Balloon
Here is a bunch of FREEBIES, check them out.


The girls from the DT have made some Beautiful creations!  Make sure you check them out and join in the fun over at the SCH Challenge blog:


Thank you for stopping by today!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  O my Strength, I will watch and give heed to You and sing praises; for God is my Defense (my Protector and High Tower). Psalm 59:9

5 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Ahhhh, I hope the babies are better soon, we miss your art!! Take care of yourself and the family!!
hugs
donna

Heide said...

I hope your boys are starting to feel better, are they on Antibiotics? If so they should start feeling better soon. Take care and I hope we get to see some of your beautiful creations next week!
Hugs.

Sharon Basel said...

I'm missing your creativity this week Mary but understand and hope you all will be feeling better soon!
Hugs to you,
Sharon

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Sorry Mary, hope your boys are better soon.

Chrisd said...

Take good care of those boys and yourself too.