Thursday, December 16, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge #29


Here is my card for the Paper Romance Challenge that is happening today over at the PR Challenge Blog.

I used this adorable image from High Hopes.  This weeks challenge is to not use the green and red on your card.  This was a challenge to say the least. LOL!

I used some Blues and Purples.  Along with some silk ribbon and I hand wrote the sentiment "Merry Christmas."

Make sure you check out the Paper Romance DT, there are a bunch of fabulous card that you can get information from.



   Blessings to you!

   Mary


7 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Such a sweet card, Mary! I like all those colors you used!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!!

Chrisd said...

What great paper crafting on your terrific card!

Donna said...

Hi Mary, love your card, very colorful image, and that bow is smashing, nice touch.
hugs
Donna xx

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

GrammaR said...

That is a wonderful stamp! I have to check out that company. I'll never get caught up if I keep going to other sites. I choose to blame you! LOL

GrammaR said...

Thank you, Mary, I now have a list of stamps to buy. :)