Thursday, December 09, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge #28

NOTE: The final video for the 12 days of Christmas will be tomorrow (Friday 12.10.10)


Today is Challenge day over at Paper Romance and this time around our theme is "Heavy Metal."  No, not the music...but anything metal is game for your card.

I used this stinkn' adorable image called, Fiona likes to skate.  Isn't she darling?  You can find here at Paper Romance.  And to top it all off this line of stamps is on SALE. Whoo hoo!

For my card I used some foil that I had sitting in my cupboard.  I want to emboss some next time with my swiss dot folder and apply it my card....how fun would that be and maybe add some alcohol inks to it too....hmmmm....sounds good.

Make sure you stop by the Paper Romance Challenge Blog and play along this week.  Amy gives away a $5.00 gift certificate each week to one lucky winner.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fiona likes to skate.
Ink: Staz-on and tuxedo black, Copic Markers
Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Jolly by Golly
Accessories: PTI buttons, Bakers Twine from my Etsy shop.


Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Sharing the Love: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

3 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Mary this is soooo sweet!!!!

Bonnie said...

So cute! Great idea to use foil!

Maria Matter said...

super cute Mary!!!

I'm off to go back through your videos so I can make a fun package for a stocking stuffer...

Thanks for sharing all your creativity with us hun!
hugs & blessings!