Thursday, December 02, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge #27

EDIT:  Amy from Paper Romance has added a ton of new High Hope Rubber Stamps to her store.  Over a 100 plus new stamps...you have to check them out.


NOTE: The 12 days of Christmas video is posted below this one.

Good morning!

Every Thursday Paper Romance has a challenge and you could win a $5.00 gift certificate just for playing along.  Check out the Challenge Blog.

This weeks theme is "Winter."  Soo fun!  It started snowing here in Wisconsin last night and we now experiencing the cool temps....it feels like winter now. =) We have our Christmas Tree up, but not decorated yet. LOL!  We'll decorate this weekend.  But the lights are on and it's sooo pretty.  I love winter!


I made this for my friend who is going through a little bit of a rough spot.  So I am sending her some hugs.  I love this little Goldilocks image from Kraftin Kimmie and you can purchase yours from the Paper Romance Store.



Here is my card for this week:

Supplies used:


Stamps: Goldilocks by Kraftin Kimmie.
Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Jolly by Golly, PTI Kraft CS.
Ink: Copic markers, distress ink - vintage photo and antique linen.
Accessories:  Crochet lace, SCH Country Crinkle ribbon, PTI buttons, Fiskers apron punch.




I need your feedback:
Please let me know if you'd like to know what Copic Colors I used and I can make sure to share that with you in the future.



Thanks for stopping by! 

Mary

Sharing the Love: The Lord also will be a refuge and a high tower for the oppressed, a refuge and a stronghold in times of trouble (high cost, destitution, and desperation). Psalm 9:9

4 comments:

Sandra P said...

Oh my gosh this is so adorable. You my dear have some mad copic skills!
Superb!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the beautiful colours and such a perfect card!

Judy Rozema said...

Mary, your coloring is amazing! WOW! I love this~