Sunday, December 26, 2010

Family Christmas

We are beyond blessed!!  We serve a great and mighty God, who is always faithful.  I am so thankful to celebrate this Christmas season with my family and friends.  God has given us the greatest gift of all, His love and the the love of family and friends. Truly blessed beyond measure!

We have a HUGE family and I thought I'd share a few photos from our Christmas Eve get together.  My mom avoided the camera but I did get her in one of the "kids" shots.  There are other family members that are not in all of the shots.

I used PW - seventies action.  Love PW action for Photoshop.



 Here is all of the kiddo's....they are soo sweet waiting for 
everyone to get there gifts before opening.

The kiddo's opening their gifties.

 Nika  and Gabby  - sooo cute!

My Aunt Kathy, Uncle Rocky and baby Jay, their grandson.

Baby Jay opening his gift.

 This is my Mom!  She is holding the gift that baby jay opened.  She came up with idea and the boys and I painted it.  It's a car mat that he can drive all of his cars on. The base is Duck Canvas and I used permeant acrylic paints.  Every house is a family member that lives near and at the heart is the name of church where his Dad and Mom pastor.  Once he catches on how it is suppose to work, he'll love it.  My boys had a store bought one from 10 plus yrs ago.  We still have it and they still break it out and play.  Gotta love that! 
My oldest, Jeremy with baby Jay

Lily and Gabby - Amanda's girls 

Anika (Chris and Sabrina's) and Samuel (my youngest). They are being goofy! 

 Samuel, Uncle Critter (Chris - Jay's daddy) and Baby Jay

 Samuel and Baby Jay - Baby Jay giving Samuel loves...soo cute!


 This is Tres, my cousin Tiffany's youngest.

Many Blessings to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. Hebrews 6:14

2 comments:

Chrisd said...

Thanks for sharing the family photos and the car mat gift is simple wonderful. He will so enjoy driving on the "area" that he knows so well soon!You are blessed with a lovely family.

GrammaR said...

Family is a blessing. The driving mat is a wonderful gift and a great way to learn the family ties.