Monday, December 20, 2010

Fabulous Friday on Monday



Good Morning!  Well I finally have the Fabulous Friday Video done and it's Monday.....

Today I created a card using a stamp from Paper Romance. It's a Kraftin' Kimmie image called Rapunzel.  I made a card that is out of my comfort zone....Kim Hughes is one of my all time favorite artists and she creates amazing cards that uses line art images that could be colored and she leaves them as a black and white image and her cards are amazing!  Here is an example.




I am also offering up some Blog Candy - $10.00 gift certificate to Paper Romance.

Please leave a comment on this post and you have until 12.26.10 at midnight to leave a comment.  On the 27th I will draw a winner and announce on my blog.


Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  O keep me, Lord, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed or disappointed, for my trust and my refuge are in You. Psalm 25:20

2 comments:

Barb A. said...

Love your videos and the card was absolutely awesome! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Shawna said...

Better late than never! I, too, love your videos. Merry Chrisrmas to you and yours!