Thursday, December 02, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8

Good morning!

I will have two posts today...Yeah!

I am really excited about today's video.  We are using our dies to create mini cards or tags.  Today I used Friendship Jar Stamp set and dies that go with this stamp set to create my mini cards/tags.  It's a small thing...but I love it!  (You'll have to watch and find out. LOL!)


So enjoy....



Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Friendship Jar
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut stain
Paper: Papertrey Ink - Kraft CS
Accessories: Ice Stickles, SU! diamentionals, Papertrey Ink - Friendship Jar Dies, Twine from my Etsy shop, PTI - vintage buttons.

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have been inspired to create and use your stash of goodies.

Many Blessings,

Mary

No comments: