Wednesday, December 01, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

Good morning peeps!

Today is day 7 and we are on the home stretch.....Today we are making some doily tags to add to your packages that need a little pop of color.  They could also be made into ornaments.

I have mentioned a couple of times that this year we are doing a "Handmade" Christmas with our family and I'm very excited about it.  But I am also wrapping all of the gifts with some Brown paper.  I have a HUGE roll of brow paper wrapping paper, because I LOVE it!  It's so versatile and I can make the present look clean and graphic or I can make is distressed and vintage.  See....... versatile!  LOL!

I do have more fun projects coming up....boxes, mini bag books and more.  I hope you're inspired and thank you for your sweet comments!




Blessing to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried. He is a Shield to all those who trust and take refuge in Him. 2 Sam. 22:31

2 comments:

Chrisd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrisd said...

Thanks for sharing your planning process.I just love these.