Friday, December 10, 2010

12 days of Christmas - Day 12

Good afternoon!  I hope you are doing well on this fine day.

Today we are re-purposing some PTI packaging that I've had for a while.  It's holding some popcorn and gift card for a friend and I used different items to decorate the clear box.

There is another video coming that show another quick idea for some fun packaging a long with a few tips for decorating packaging that I like.

Enjoy!

(Youtube is processing the video and will be up soon.)

Here is #2



In a little bit I'll have a few extra tips for you too...

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the [consistently] righteous man [upright and in right standing with God] runs into it and is safe, high [above evil] andstrong. Prov. 18:10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! Love the parcel tie and adding the other fun embellies. I used one of your bags the other day. I bought a couple ornately decorated cookies at the bakery - snowflakes. I put one in each bag. I used some snowflake paper scraps for the topper and then added a doily and a punched snowflake with a snowflake brad in the middle of the snowflake. The cookies were on sale 2 for $1 and I ended up with two fun little gifts for JUST BECAUSE! Thanks for all your videos and tips etc. as well as sharing your talent with us. Happy holidays!

Chris R. from Iowa