Monday, December 06, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10

Good Morning!





Today I am showing you an art journal that I created for my cousin's daughter who turned 15 yrs old this weekend.

All the products used were from my stash and it was so much fun!

List of different product companies used"

Papertrey Ink: stamps, paper and buttons.
Tim Hotlz: stamps and accessents.
Studio Calico: stamps
Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon: papers.
My Etsy Shop: doilies, tags, and glassine bags.
Glimmer Mists.
7 Gypsies: metal elements and emphermia.
and other misc items found in my stash....


Enjoy!



Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. Psalm 84:12

1 comment:

Chrisd said...

What a great gift. I know she will love it! I think I might try one to make one of those too as a gift for a friend's daughter. thanks a bunch for sharing it with us.