Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday


Good Morning!  Today is another day for Sugar Creek Hollow blog hop.

This is a brand new image from Sugar Creek Hollow and it's totally amazing!  The artist is uber talented!
The scroll is super beautiful as well.

I used an old Hymnal book as the background paper, a doily that I distressed.  A few buttons along with some uber yummy country crinkle ribbon.  The country crinkle ribbon is from Sugar Creek Hollow.

Please visit all the Design Teams blog for inspiration.



Thank you for stopping by today!  

Many Blessings, 

Mary

Sharing the Love: O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalm 34:8

13 comments:

Heide said...

Mary,
Fabulous work on the card, I love how you have used the hymnal page.

Primitive Paper said...

Hi Mary....I almost fif not know where I was when I came over here. Your blogware is FANTABULOUS!!! You have captured a simpler time with you design this week and I love the fact that your digi has a tocuh of blue in it. It goes perfect with the ribbon you have used.

Joseline said...

Beautiful car Mary!! The Hymnal page is perfect for this card!!

Nancy said...

Great idea to use an old hymnal...gorgeous card!! I love it!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Mary!
This is gorgeous! Love how the blue tint makes the baby look supernatural!
Hugs
Gunn

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Very pretty! I love the hint of blue and the buttons are a perfect touch on a card featuring a baby!

Cec said...

Super card. I couldn't wait until you described it because I couldn't figure out the background paper - clever! I love the pops of blue.
Hugs!
Cec

Julie said...

This is so beautiful! I love the addition of the blues throughout the layout. Very pretty.

Julie

Donna Moore said...

"I Am the Light of the World" is so very perfect (and so true) for this card! I love your design and colors!
The use of the buttons say to me that believing and following is as simple and complicated as "faith". Beautiful work girl!!
hugs
donna

Chrisd said...

What a lovely project to show off the gorgeous image. Your special touches make each card a prize.

Sharon Basel said...

Oh I love the page from the hymnal - perfect touch Mary! Fabulous card - love your buttons too!

Also love your new blog design!
Hugs,
Sharon

Dawn Edwards said...

Sorry I'm running behind on leaving my thoughts for your card. I love how you gave the image a glow. all your elements fit perfect together and it's a beautiful card.

marsha said...

Beautiful Mary! I love the blue tone and the blue ribbon is the perfect compliment. The hymnal page is truly inspired!
Hugs,
Marsha