Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Sunday and some GOOD News!


GOOD NEWS:
I found out the other day that I was chosen to be a part of the Paper Romance Design Team!  Sweetness!  How stinkn' awesome is that!!!!  So I decided to color up an image that I had in my stash that you could find in the Paper Romance Store. (FYI: I did not purchase this image from the Paper Romance store, I purchased this image from Kraftin' Kimmie.)  I feel so honored that Amy (the owner) would choose me.  =)  I am blessed!

Here is the new DT that I am apart of:

Amy Leggate    (Owner)

Cindy Haffner  Sr. DT
Andrea Murdock   Sr. DT
Ria van Son  
Judith Rozema  DT  Coordinator  
Sandra P   
Donna   
Bonnie Sharp  
 

Wowzers!! I am blessed....

Make sure you check out the Paper Romance Store and the challenge blog


Now on with the rest of the card.  I knew I wanted to make this into a special cards, since I spent so much time coloring her.  Ok like 30 minutes...so not forever.  LOL!


This is the inside of the card.  I love, love, love glassine bags.  I love them so much that I sell them in my Etsy shop.

For this project I used the Medium size glassine bag and filled it with a yummy pouch of Apple Cider mix.   My oldest sons favorite!    I will making a video tutorial on this easy peasy gift giving packaging soon.
I think this is what the boy's teachers will be receiving this year for Christmas...but may be filled with hot chocolate or some yummy gourmet chocolates.  I hope you are inspired!


Thanks for stopping by today and Have a fantabulous Sunday!!



Many Blessings,

Mary


Sharing the Love:  I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.  Psalm 18:1

3 comments:

Janet said...

congratulations Mary - that is so wonderful. They are extremely blessed to have you on their team !!!

Love the image - she is adorable.

Chrisd said...

So happy for you to be selected for the DT. Can't wait to see your new creations and more.

GrammaR said...

Congratulations for your new venture! You will do a wonderful job.