Friday, November 19, 2010

Fabulous Friday

This morning I have a "Curly" hair Copic Tutorial for you.  I hope you enjoy.

I am working on 12 days of Christmas video project that focuses on gift giving and packaging.  There is an emphasis on using your stash of goodies for inexpensive gifts to give this holiday season.  

The videos will begin on Monday, November 22, 2010.  There will be a break on Thanksgiving day and I'll pick back up on Black Friday.


Copic Coloring Tutorial: Curly Hair



The boys are off from school today, so I plan on doing some backing with them and more videos.   Awe....fun!

Blessings to you and thanks for stopping by today!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. Psalm 18:1

3 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Hi Mary,
It's been a while since I've checked your blog. Boy have I been missing out! I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Chrisd said...

Mary,
Great video... now I need to save up for those Copics.Can't wait to see what's up next time!

GrammaR said...

It's been way too long since my last visit! Now I need to watch all your videos. :) Thank you for putting them together.