Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Well today I have  3 Part video.  The first 2 videos are the Copic coloring and the last video is for the assembly of the bag.

I am uber chatty today....I mean seriously non stop...LOL! (My voice sounds a little weird...and that's because my tooth hurts and I have used some gel pain reliever on my tooth...LOL! Woops....)

I hope that you enjoy and are able to pick up a few tips to apply to your own coloring.  The key is to have fun and practice, practice, practice.

I used a Sugar Creek Hollow image and other products that you are sure to have in your stash.





Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:

Note: On video 3 it may take a little bit for it to come up. 
Youtube is processing the video.


***See what did I tell ya...Uber chatty today! LOL!***

Well thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend.

Many Blessings,

Mary


Sharing the Love:  For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives. Colossians 1:9

2 comments:

Primitive Paper said...

Fabulous tutorial for us today Mary. I love this idead of lunch sacks....would make great little gift bags for Christmas too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, I agree great tutorial! Love the bags and even regular brown bags would look great!

Chris R. from Iowa

P.S. Chatty is good!