Thursday, November 04, 2010

Blog Candy (Closed)


I have an extra set of these wonderful card stock stickers from Making Memories - the  Reverie collection.  Just a very small thank you to all my blog readers for your continued support.

Love the ledger look of these...too fun!

Please leave one comment per person and tell me what your current favorite paper collection is.  You have until Monday, November 8, 2010 by midnight to enter.

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.  Psalm 9:10

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Hi Mary ---- Paper, don't even get me started. I have so much of it that I think is too pretty to use. How lame is that?!?!?! But I find that I use a lot of DCWV paper and my favorite has been the Latte collection. Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

My favorite paper - any that I do not have! Actually 95% of my paper is either SU or CTMH. Sort of hard living in a small town that way. I always think I will order some (but never do) of some of the other kinds like Basic Grey, Webster Pages and Jenny Bolin etc. Just too many to pick from so maybe that is why I don't get any ordered.

So, does all this babbling count as an answer? Love your blog and thanks for sharing all your great projects! Such inspiration.

Chris R. from Iowa
ckrobinson01@hotmail.com