Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Good morning!  The winner of the Reverie stickers is:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite paper - any that I do not have! Actually 95% of my paper is either SU or CTMH. Sort of hard living in a small town that way. I always think I will order some (but never do) of some of the other kinds like Basic Grey, Webster Pages and Jenny Bolin etc. Just too many to pick from so maybe that is why I don't get any ordered.

So, does all this babbling count as an answer? Love your blog and thanks for sharing all your great projects! Such inspiration.

Chris R. from Iowa 
Please email me your addy: (MDuffek@msn.com)

Blessings!
Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Word to the wise - babbling does count! Also, check your junk mail box - since it didn't recognize the name it went there but I sure did! Thanks for my goodies in advance. I love your blog and your creations. I enjoy your Daily Blessings also.... Thanks for a chance to win a fun prize. I E-mailed you my address separately. Ah, there is go babbling on again!

Chris R. from Iowa